[wplug-members] Pearson free book promotion

Vance Kochenderfer vkochend at nyx.net
Sat Jun 13 00:41:51 EDT 2009

As a WPLUG member, you are eligible for special pricing from
Pearson Education, which publishes titles under the Addison-Wesley
Professional, Prentice Hall PTR, Sams, and Que imprints.  When
creating an account at <http://www.informit.com/join>, enter the
member code USERGROUP.

Make sure you are logged in when browsing the store, and you will
receive a 35% discount on books.

In addition, for the month of June Pearson is running a special
promotion for the Safari Books Online service, as described below.
There is sure to be some fine print, so pay attention when signing
up.