[wplug-members] Meeting 1/10 - Postponed to 1/17!

Michael Semcheski mhsemcheski at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:58:44 EST 2009

Hey Everybody,

Due to the possibility of severe weather tomorrow, and the fact that
its forecast well in advance, we're going to postpone tomorrows
meeting until next Saturday.

If you don't like this decision, then consider the meeting not
postponed, but just starting 168 hours late.

Thanks for your understanding, and if the weather turns out to be
merry and nice and the roads are great, I highly recommend getting a
dog at Dee's tomorrow around 12:30, when the meeting would have been
otherwise ending.

Mike Semcheski

More information about the wplug-members mailing list