[wplug-members] Notice of nominations and election

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Mar 16 14:28:40 EST 2007

In compliance with section 6.6 of the bylaws, the WPLUG board is
requesting that a mid-term election be held to fill the vacant
board position of treasurer.

Nominations for this position will be held at the April 14th meeting,
and the election will be held at the May 12th meeting.

The elected board member will serve until the regularly scheduled
elections in October.

The reason for this is that Dave O. has resigned from the WPLUG board
due to time and personal constraints.  The other members of the WPLUG
board are very appreciative of the hard work Dave has done for WPLUG
over the last few years, and we look forward to his continued
involvement -- at whatever level.  Everyone I know has time constraints,
and I think it speaks a lot for Dave's character that he's worked so
hard for WPLUG with so many other requirements on his time.

--
Bill Moran
WPLUG secretary