[wplug-members] Notice of membership meeting on March 10

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Sat Feb 17 10:53:39 EST 2007

WPLUG will have a membership meeting on March 10, 2007 coincident with the
March 10th GUM.

In additional to normal GUM activities, a membership meeting will be
held from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM.  It is important that enough members
attend for quorum so we can vote on the final bylaws amendment.  This
is the last of the bylaws changes as proposed and discussed last
fall.

Please plan to attend, the topic "How do I do That in Linux" should be
interesting.  If your Saturday is busy, we will be adhering to a strict
schedule for the business meeting, so it should be possible to show up
to vote and be out the door by 11:00 AM.

More information on this meeting is available at WPLUG's wiki:
http://wplug.ece.cmu.edu/wiki/index.php/Meeting-20070310

--
Bill Moran
WPLUG Secretary