[wplug-members] Seeking volunteers (technical skill not required)

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri May 12 22:15:28 EDT 2006

If you were at the last WPLUG membership meeting, you know that the creation
of a Public Relations Committee was approved.

If you missed the meeting, you know now.

What we need now are volunteers.  If you'd like to see WPLUG make a larger
impact on the IT scene in western Pennsylvania, this is how you can help.
Technical skill won't hurt, but it isn't required.  The PR committee will
take on task such as:
* Promoting WPLUG GUMs and installfests
* Distributing WPLUG propaganda (such as The Open Pitt and fliers)
* Meeting and greeting with movers and shakers in the Pittsburgh IT
  community
* Going to wild parties

If you're a people person, or are willing to donate some of your time in
any way, please contact me by replying to this email, or by joining the
wplug-plan mailing list and announcing your desire to help.

--
Bill Moran

I am a leaf on the wind.  Watch how I soar.

	Wash