[wplug-members] WPLUG Meeting on WEDNESDAY, May 17th, 2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Wed May 3 22:12:08 EDT 2006

This month, we have an unusual General User Meeting. It will be held
in the middle of the week, on Wednesday, May 17th, at Carnegie Mellon
in Wean Hall 5409. The meeting will run from 6:30pm to 9:00pm.

Patrick Wagstrom will be presenting a talk on Cryptography. More
details will come in the next two weeks.

Here's the meeting notice:
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=3240

We will also be having a Membership Meeting around the same time. We
have nothing on the agenda for now, but we may have something before
then. If anyone wants to bring up anything that they would like to do,
this is a great time to do it.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>