[wplug-members] August Financial Reports

Patrick Wagstrom pwagstro at andrew.cmu.edu
Sat Jul 29 12:30:35 EDT 2006

Folks,

At the following URLs you can find the financial reports for WPLUG,
basically just ledger dumps.  They cover from the beginning of the year
until August 5th, at least for the expenses we know about.  There will
most likely be another expense coming in the form of a PO Box that will
be purchased for WPLUG next week.

I'm providing these so people can look over them now and have an idea of
what's going on before the August 5th meeting.  These two ledgers
represent the bulk of funds for WPLUG.  We have another account, the
refershment fund, which is managed by Beth Lynn Eicher which does not
have as close of accounting.  It is that account that money for snacks
and pizza usually comes from.  We try to keep it at $50, and generally
with the kitty, we stay about even with that account/

http://patrick.wagstrom.net/wplug/20060805-CashAccountReport.pdf
http://patrick.wagstrom.net/wplug/20060805-EurekaCheckingReport.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions you'd like addressed before the
August 5th meeting and I'll do my best to help.

Thanks!

Patrick Wagstrom
WPLUG Treasurer