[wplug-members] Agenda for WPLUG business meeting, 10:30am on 8/5/2006

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 19:47:26 EDT 2006

Here is the agenda for tomorrow's meeting. Any member who shows up
before 10:30am will be entered into a raffle for some great WPLUG
swag, which we will be receiving from Cafe Press. There won't be any
tickets on sale for this raffle, so all you've got to do is show up
early, and you're in for the stuff!

Here's what the swag will look like:
http://www.cafepress.com/wplug

Our main order of business at the meeting is a proposal to increase
the dues. As per our bylaws, the membership is called on to approve
any change to the dues that the Board recommends.:
The WPLUG board moves that dues be set at $10 per year, starting August 6, 2006.

The order of business will be as follows, starting at 10:30am promptly
in Newell-Simon Hall, Room 3002:
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting
3. Reports of Officers
  a. Chair
  b. Vice Chair
  c. Secretary
  d. Treasurer
  e. Other Officers
  f. Proposal to Increase Dues to $10
4. Reports of Committees
  a. Internet
  b. Program
  c. Newsletter
  d. Erie LUG Revival
  e. PR
5. Unfinished Business
  a. Meeting space concerns
6. New Business
  a. Any other matters or motions made by members
7. General announcements
8. Adjournment

Again, here is the dues increase proposal:
The WPLUG board moves that dues be set at $10 per year, starting August 6, 2006.

If you have questions before the meeting, please email them to the
wplug-plan list. The info page for the -plan list is here; a link to
the archives are also on this page.

David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>