[wplug-market] Vintage Hardware Collector...Trade?

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Wed Feb 12 08:02:28 EST 2014

Are there any vintage hardware collector out there interested in trading
duplicates or extras?

I have these extras:

     SGI O2 with Irix 6.5 installed - I think I even have an extra CD of
Irix. I believe it has 512MB of RAM.
     I assume it could run some version of Linux, I have OpenBSD
installed on the O2 I have.

     2 SGI 20" CRTs. RGB and VGA connections.

     2 or external SCSI drives not sure of the sizes.

     SGI Fuel needs new power supply, BTX type...which are hard to come
by and usually expensive.

     Mac Mini G4, (1.2Ghz I think) currently running FreeBSD 9.x I
occasionally use it to burn audio CDs.

If anyone is interested in a trade let me know, I'm primaraly interest
in DEC Alpha or VAX equipment, but I'll consider anything.

--
Rod

The lips of wisdom are closed, except to the ears of understanding
   - The Kybalion