[wplug-market] Free Stuff

Rod Person rodperson at rodperson.com
Sun Sep 11 09:08:21 EDT 2011

Cleaning out the basement and have a box full of stuff. I'd rather
someone take the entire box to make it easy on me. I live in Homestead
and you'd have to pick up. The monitor and printer are separate.

KVM - 4 port Cables to Go, USB keyboard mouse

Nvidia Quadro P150 AGP - I forget memory either 64 or 128 - Has dual
DVI adapter

(4) Opteron 248 or 246 processors - socket 390, 2.0 GHZ

ATI Rage Pro AGP - 16 or 32MB

ATA-133 PCI card

(2) bottles of Laser printer Toner Black and Cyan was for
Konica-Minolta Laser print not sure if usable in re-filling others.

U320 SCSI cable Internal Zip Drive with Zip disk stuck in

(2) Avaya full sized AYC10 modem cards - were used in a Unix based
phone switch Box of PC100 memory various sizes about 12 sticks

Intel PIII 1.0Ghz processor

(2) 64MB PC100 laptop memory modules

(1) 256MB PC2-4200S laptop memory module

Sony 12/8/32 CD-RW drive

(12) Sticks of ECC Reg Ram some PC100 a few PC3200, 2 only usuable in
IBM machines

Box of 10 - 6 unused Travan 4 tape backup cartridges

Dell 20" CRT - black Flat Trinitron

HP LaserJet Series II - permanent paper jam warning. Replaced power
supply 2 years ago.

--
Rod Person
http://www.rodperson.com

When you step on some toes and offend people you're a radical these
days... And people's toes are very long -aap