[wplug-market] Linux PCs free to good homes

Eric Cooper ecc at cmu.edu
Sun May 30 15:53:59 EDT 2010

I'd like to get rid of the following Linux boxes that I have no use for.
Must be picked up at my home in Fox Chapel, one to a customer
(but if you have a socially beneficial use for several I'd consider it).

    white-box PC
    333MHz Pentium II, 256MB memory, 9GB + 120GB disks

    white-box PC
    400Mhz Pentium II, 384MB memory, 40GB disk

    HP Vectra VL6
    400MHz Pentium II, 256MB, 4GB disk

    HP Vectra VL400
    866MHz Pentium III, 384MB memory, 40GB disk

    Dell Dimension XPS D300
    300MHz Pentium II, 256MB memory, 30GB disk

    Apple Power Mac G4
    400MHz PowerPC, 896MB memory, 20GB disk

These also have 1 (sometimes 2) Ethernet ports, video card, and most
have a CD-ROM drive.  All of them are running a vanilla install of
Debian lenny.  Let me know if you need more details about any of them.