[wplug-market] HP 1030NR Netbook For Sale

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Fri Apr 16 01:47:41 EDT 2010

I bought it ~6 months ago as an HP factory refurb.  Great little
machine, but I am incompatible with the netbook form factor.

1.6 Ghz Atom, 1 Gig RAM, 16 Gig SSD, 6 cell battery, 1024x600 screen,
big keyboard for a netbook, Broadcom wifi.  Ubuntu runs great on it,
no problems with the Broadcom wifi using the restricted driver.
Currently has Moblin 2.1 installed with the wifi driver from the
Broadcom website.

I have an internal Intel wifi card that will work with most distros
that I will include in the deal.  I never got around to trying it.

I have all the HP refurb stuff: box, manuals, XP restore CD.

I'm thinking $150.

I would consider a trade for a DVI monitor that is at least 1680x1050.

Email me off list if interested.