[wplug-market] -Update- FS: Compaq Server Rack Free to a good home

Rob Lines rlinesseagate at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 09:29:24 EDT 2009

I have a 36U Compaq rack with both front and back doors (no keys but it is
unlocked)

It is shorter than a 42U and fits though pretty much any door without the
need to tip it or lay it down on dollies.

I am moving and it needs to be out this morning as we are headed out early
this afternoon.  I am east of the city in Clinton (the next exit on 60 past
the airport) It will fit neatly into a truck bed without any problem and
could probably fit in a van that had the seat taken out. I haven't done it
but it should work.