[wplug-market] Various cheap and free computer stuff

Patrick Wagstrom patrick at wagstrom.net
Sun Jun 14 22:02:41 EDT 2009

Hey Folks,
I'm moving to New York, which means I'm trying to unload a lot of stuff.  In
short, check out the list at http://moving.wagstrom.net/

Here's stuff that's relevant to WPLUG folks:

Various O'Reilly Books (Free)
Programming OpenGL (Free)
M3 DS Real (Run Linux on Your Nintendo DS) - $20
Quake 3 for Linux - Free
Railroad Tycoon II for Linux - Free
Myth II: Soulblighter for Linux - FreeVarious windows games, cables, game
controllers, etc

I'll be updating the list as time goes on and as I find more stuff I need to
move.

Here's the general rules: 1) I don't hold stuff for indefinite periods of
time.  I'm moving and I need to unload this stuff.  I'm offering it to WPLUG
before I put it up to the general horde because I love you guys.  2) I don't
ship stuff. 3) You need to pick up the stuff from me.  I don't want to drive
someplace to get rid of this stuff.

Questions? Email me.