[wplug-market] Looking to buy: PCI video card

Beth Lynn Eicher bethlynneicher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:02:54 EDT 2009

Tap. Tap... This thing on?

Great!

I'm looking to buy an PCI video card that works with openGL. All of
the PCI cards I have laying about are ATI Rage.
There *used*to*be* an open source driver that chip but X.org called it
"insecure."  This is needed to finish a box that I want
to post on freelinuxbox.org. If the box was for me, I'd just build the
driver from source every time I install a new kernel but since this is
a gift I want this card to be headache-free.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn