[wplug-market] Dell PowerEdge Server

Ryan Brown lists at tblive.com
Mon Sep 11 16:20:21 EDT 2006

I have a Dell PowerEdge SC1420 I am looking to sell for $725. I have used it
for roughly 4 months, but still looks and works like new. This machine is
currently selling for $850 plus roughly $150 in taxes and shipping fees on
Dell.com. You save $275

Great machine for a file server or VMware server. There is no operating
system installed.

The machine has: 1 - 3 GHz, 2 meg cache Xeon processor (with room for a 2nd
processor), 2 GB of RAM, 2 - 80 GB SATA drives setup for Raid 1 (you can
change it to Raid 0), CD-Rom drive.

If you are interested, send me an email off the list.

Thanks

Ryan