[wplug-market] SGI Indigo2 Max IMPACT & IBM Workpad Z50

K. Arun karbak at cmu.edu
Mon Dec 18 17:04:17 EST 2006

I have the following machines for sale - offers are welcome if you think
I'm asking too much.

Silicon Graphics Indigo2
- R4400 250MHz CPU / 2Mb cache
- Maximum IMPACT graphics
- 384Mb RAM (max. possible)
- Two original metal disk sleds with a single disk (2 or 4Gb)
- Purple skins complete with feet in good condition
- Will run IRIX 6.2 or 6.5 up to 6.5.22

$50 obo

IBM Workpad z50
- Windows CE subnotebook, capable of running NetBSD ; see
http://www.hpcfactor.com/reviews/hardware/ibm/workpad-z50/
# MIPS 4100 CPU running at 131MHz
# 16MB System RAM
# 16MB System ROM
# 640x480 (VGA)
# 16-bit colour graphics
# DSUB connector for external monitor up to 800x600 (SVGA)
# Serial
# Fast Infrared (FIR) port
# 33.6 Kbps modem
# CF & PCMCIA slot
# Integrated speaker
# Headphone and Microphone jacks

- This machine comes complete with power adapter, battery, manuals and
CDs in IBM's original packaging.
- The only thing "missing" is the serial cable in the sense that
although it's included, a previous owner modded it for an unknown purpose.

- Best offer; if it exceeds $50, I'll include a 128Mb CF card.

-arun