[wplug-market] HP LaserJet 5MP

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Fri Apr 7 12:27:32 EDT 2006

Hope this goes to the correct distribution list:

HP Laserjet 5MP- 35$ obo
For sale is a Laserjet 5MP. Worked well on last use approx 4 years ago. Has
been in my basement ever since. Make it yours for the LOW LOW PRICE of 35$!
;)  I can bring it to any area reasonably close to Pittsburgh (city). I
highly doubt that the toner is still good- probably needs toner. Comes with
long Parallel cable.

20² viewable Mitsubishi Diamondtron CRT- 50$ obo
A very big CRT monitor- mitsubishi claims 22² size, but corner to corner
it¹s 20. Works very well, no issues last time I used it. Also from my
basement. Has BNC type inputs on the back as well as standard video in-
never got a chance to play with them, but looks like an interesting
potential.

Email me if interested in any of the above.
Thanks,
Doug