[wplug-market] Stuff for sale

Doug Green diego96 at mac.com
Thu Jun 16 12:31:26 EDT 2005

Hi all-
I have a basement that is overflowing with stuff, and am preparing to move.
Among the items for sale are:

1. Apple Airport (old ³UFO² style)
2. Large Monitor, approx 20inch with lots of BNC type inputs in the back
3. SMC Barricade wireless router w/parallel print server
4. Apple Blue and White G3 case and ps only. Unit does not boot- probably
fried rev1 motherboard (I will remove HDD).
5. ATI All-in-wonder video card, old style, with connectors.
6. Printer- Epson, parallel, older photo printer.
7. Printer- HP laser printer, can¹t recall model number. Uses ethernet or
parallel. Works with JetDirect network box (below)
8. HP JetDirect network box for printers.
9. Computer desk- pretty nice, with monitor stand, ³box² for computer tower
under left side, 3 shelves under right side. Maple colored wood (laminate)
with black shelving and trim. Good condition.

If anyone is interested, please contact me for more info or photos. Any
reasonable offers accepted, this stuff is just sitting in my basement taking
up space. I have more stuff, but can¹t recall everything. This is a good
start...  Next step is a garage sale, so offer away! :)

-Doug

PS- Some non-computer related items include:
1. small samsung microwave, black,
2. Compact refrigerator (dorm fridge)
3. Small TV/VCR combo Sharp model 13VT-R100
4. Small Humidifier, Hamilton beach model 840074800
5. A couple phones and answering machines
6. A fax machine (dedicated)- uses roll paper
7. Cardioglide workout machine