[wplug-market] free stuff: SDSL modem and TV

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Dec 27 17:36:41 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm using my winter break to de-clutter therefore I have free stuff to the
first person to say give-me.

I have an SDSL modem and a 19" color cable ready tv. Both items could go
to the same home or they could go to different homes. I don't care but I
do prefer that you pickup the stuff but we'll see.

I no longer need the SDSL modem because I have ADSL now.

I no longer need the TV because I realized it was in the way. It doesn't
have a remote eye but everything about it works as it does when it was
new.

Please respond by December 29, 2005 or else I may give it away to charity.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn