[wplug-market] hardware giveaway at next meeting

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Dec 14 10:30:09 EST 2005

I'm filling my roommate's car with all of the computers and bits that I
haven't used in months or years and bring it to the next meeting, which is
reported to be this Saturday the 17th. (Mark Dalrymple is speaking, it's a
must see.)
I'm not sure if I'll get there before the talk or after, so show up for
the talk just in case.

Since I'm giving this stuff away, there are two caveats.
1. I haven't tested much of it recently. Everything is As-Is.
2. I'm not going to catalog and photograph things before hand.

The few things I have taken pictures of can be found here:
http://photos.jamesokane.com/gallery/free

-james