[wplug-market] More assorted specials!

Michael Semcheski lists at immuneit.com
Sun Apr 24 23:31:46 EDT 2005

Hello,

As you can probably tell, I've got the spring cleaning fever.  Yowza!

Hears more stuff for sale or trade.  Make me an offer.

ATI, Radeon 9200SE AGP.  This has enough RAM (128, I'm guessing), DVI, VGA.

Sony 1.2M pixel digital camera with 6x zoom.  Uses a floppy for memory.
 Old school.

Broken laptops:

Toshiba Satelite, P3-650, x amount of RAM for some x less than 512, but
greater than 128.  (I don't remember.)  Doesn't want to power on.

Tadpole Sparcbook 3, complete with SCSI floppy drive.  (Have the AC
adapter, but it probably needs a new battery to function).  Doesn't want
to turn on.

Buy some of this stuff, and I'll let you take the coveted 'Big Bag of
Cables' for free.  I hear there's some rare flavors of serial cable in
there.  Maybe even a palm pilot.

If any of this stuff piques your interest (as it did mine, at one time),
by all means contact me.  You'll undoubtably come away saying "That Mike
is so generous..."

Mike
mhs at nedyah.org