[wplug-market] Misc computer items for sale

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 10:38:38 EDT 2004

$15 HP 45 Black inkjet cartridge, unopened ($30 new at compusa.com - see here
for list of printers:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=103030&pfp=SEARCH
)
$20 HP 23 Tricolor inkjet cartridge unopened ($35 new at compusa.com - see here
for list of printers:
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=250349&pfp=SEARCH
)
$30 -- Both print cartridges

$10 4 way parallel port switchbox ($25 new at compusa.com)

$10 14" Computer monitor.  I have 5 of these, misc makes and models.
$30 all 5 14" monitors.  Keep them around for your next LAN party.

$20 13" Zenith Color TV with remote.  I know this isn't strictly linux related-
but... you could use it with the tv out port on your video card if you bought
the right adapter :)

Email me with queries at this address.  You pick up in the West
Hills, or we can make arrangements to meet in Oakland.