[wplug-market] Free stuff at installfest

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Jul 6 20:36:56 EDT 2004

If everything goes as planned, I intend to bring a box of misc parts to
the installfest to give away. I don't have it with me right now to state
what is in it, but it's mostly older stuff.

I have 2 SGI 3W13 cabled monitors that I want to get rid of. I'll bring
them to the meeting, but I won't be bringing them home. What happens to
them depends on whoever is at the meeting.

I'll also have a bunch of used linux related tshirts that will be making a
stopover at the meeting before going to goodwill if anyone wants to take a
look through them.

-james