[wplug-market] Laptops for sale

Ryan Brown wplug at tblive.com
Tue Feb 17 20:10:41 EST 2004

I have the following laptops that I no longer use for sale.

Gateway PIII 650 mhz, 192 MB ram, 20 GB hard drive, DVD, 15 inch screen. Has
2 USB ports and internal modem. Also included is a PCMCIA modem / network
card. This laptop was reconditioned and has a new case and keyboard on it.
It also comes with 2 primary batteries and 1 media bay (where the floppy
drive is (also included)) battery.

$500 or best offer.

IBM A21M PIII 800 mhz, 256 MB ram, 10 GB hard drive, DVD, 14.1 inch screen.
Has 1 USB, built in modem and floppy drive. Also included is a PCMCIA
network card. Primary battery and docking station included.

$500 or best offer.

Both laptops do not include an O/S. The Gateway has a Windows 98 license if
needed.

Ryan