[wplug-market] FS: SGI Indigo2 (teal) / High IMPACT / R4400 200 MHz

K.Arun karbak at cmu.edu
Tue Nov 18 19:18:23 EST 2003

Nice green Silicon Graphics Unix workstation from the early nineties :

Indigo2 IMPACT (teal/green)
R4400 200 MHz (1 MB sec. cache)
High IMPACT graphics board set
128 Mb memory
1.4 Gb SCSI-2 disk on sled

Extra :
A rather rare second CPU - the R4400 200 MHz with 2Mb cache

Notes :

* I haven't tested the machine (as a whole) personally, but the
  memory, graphics board set and disk have been tested on another
  Indigo2. The second CPU also works fine.

* IRIX is not installed on the disk. You'll need a copy of IRIX 6.5
  base disks and overlay disks - 6.5.22  should run fine on this
  machine.

Price: $80 obo.

The parts on the machine (sled, CPU, board, skins) are generally worth
more than the asking price, but I'd rather someone used the machine.

                                                  -arun