[wplug-market]SummaSketch II Graphics Tablet

Gentgeen Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Mon Mar 31 23:50:34 EST 2003

I have a used SummaSketch II Graphics Tablet 12x12 for any interested CADD, Graphic Artists, etc.  It includes the 12x12 tablet, stylus, 16 button puck, all nec. wires, and documention all in the orginal packaging.  (Sorry no drivers - but I was able to find them with a google search)

This tablet was used by my dad for AutoCad. He no longer needs it. It still works, and I found that it can be used with Windows or Linux.  I would like to give it to a 'struggling' student, cause I know that these things cost some money.

If you would like it, please send a e-mail so we can work out a little trade.  Maybe you could draw me a picture ;-}

 Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem
 your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone then in bad
 company.        - George Washington, Rules of Civility