[wplug-market] 2.4ghz P4 desktop...trade for laptop...I'm moving

bgtrio at yahoo.com bgtrio at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 22:11:06 EDT 2003

I might be interested, kinda depends on how much you want.

I've got an older Thinkpad that runs Debian pretty nicely, I picked up a
Dell so I don't use it too much anymore.  It's only 4 pounds, 200 mhz
pentium, 96 Megs Ram.  Only 800x600 screen though, but it's very light to
carry around.

Bryon

http://www.livejournal.com/~bryguypgh