[wplug-market] 2.4ghz P4 desktop...trade for laptop...I'm moving

Damon Ragno dcrst10 at pitt.edu
Fri Jul 18 18:35:58 EDT 2003

I have a desktop system with the following specs:

2.4ghz P4 (533mhz bus)
ASUS P4PE board with onboard sound, gigbit ethernet,firewire, serial
ata, etc.
512 megs of Corsair ram CL2
80 gig Western Digital HD with 8 meg of cache
ATI Radeon 9500 128Meg....works in linux very well with the firegl
drivers...windows users can use the driver hack to make it a 9700 Pro
with no artifacts.
Liteon 52x cdr  24x cdrw drive
Liteon 16x DVD

and it's all in an Antec Prefromance Plus 1080 case w/e 450watt psu

the monitor is a 19" Sony Triniton monitor

I'd like to trade for a laptop of any sort, be it x86 or Apple, A Slower
laptop + cash would also be ok....you can e-mail me at dcrst10 at pitt.edu
, reply to the list, or contact me on irc on freenode as homerj
I'm moving, and don't have the space for this desktop, or else I
wouldn't be selling it, it's a great desktop. Taking the monitor is also
optional, but I don't want to piece out the system.
--Damon