[wplug-market]Cubix cluster dealie

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sat Feb 15 21:38:08 EST 2003

About a year ago, I was given one of these:
http://www.cubix.com/support/techinfo/system/ers-ft/ers-ft.htm

I don't have time to play with it anymore. If I remember right, there are
10 486 systems and a 386 system as a controller. Each with seperate
network and 200M disk drive. I did get debian to install on a few of the
systems, so linux does support them.
I was told that I can give them away to someone, or if I sell them, that
the money should go toward the lug.
Is anyone interested? You must be able to come to my apartment with a
vehicle to pick them up. They are free, but a donation to the lug would be
accepted.

-james