[wplug-market] Brand New Dell Server, $335

Ryan Brown wplug at tblive.com
Wed Dec 10 22:18:50 EST 2003

I have a Dell 400 SC server I ordered the other night and no longer need it.
I am giving the option for someone in Pittsburgh (or elsewhere if they pay
shipping) to purchase it off me at my cost $335 (Really $432.XX but there is
a $100 rebate I will mail in so you don't have to deal with it), but I need
to know ASAP as I will cancel the order from Dell come tomorrow afternoon.

Specs

Dell 400SC Server (Tower)

*	Pentium 4 2.26 GHz 533 FSB
*	128MB DDR, ECC, 400MHz, 1X128MB
*	40GB 7.2K RPM IDE Hard Drive
*	ATI Rage XL PCI graphic card
*	3.5 in, 1.44MB, Floppy Drive
*	No Operating System
*	Onboard 1000Mbps NIC
*	48X CD-ROM
*	1Yr,Parts + Onsite Labor (Next Business Day)  (This can be
transferred to you via Dell's web site)
*	6 x USB 2.0, 1 parallel, 2 serial, 2 PS/2
*	8x AGP, 4 PCI slots (1 used by video card)
*	Serial ATA
*	Integrated Audio
*	Mouse and Keyboard

With the onboard audio, nic, 8X AGP slot this machine can easily be used as
a work station instead of a server.

Here is a link to a full detail report of this machine and what it can do
(and drivers for Windows if you didn't want to use linux).
http://www.aaltonen.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8

The machine won't be shipping until December 20, so no promises it will be
here in time for Christmas.

Once again I need replies by Thursday December 11, 2003 afternoon so that I
have time to cancel it with Dell if no one wants it.

Thanks

Ryan