[wplug-market] free hardware for your k6-2 fixer-uper

bethlynn at wplug.org bethlynn at wplug.org
Mon Aug 11 23:04:36 EDT 2003

Ok...

I've got a cpu that I pulled from my crappy explorer-micro system
and some spare ram. first one to respond gets my pulls for FREE

so what I want to do is give away...
1 heat sink/fan
1 AMD-K6-2 450mhz cpu
1 64MB SDRAM 100mhz dimm

so here's what I know about the cpu...
The cpu did work while in the system, however when I pulled the
cpu to replace it for a 500mhz, I discovered that the 350mhz
was really a 450mhz! The tech who assembled this system 3 years
ago just didn't flip the right dip switches I guess. I thought
for sure that I ordered the system with a 450 but I figured that
I was scammed since the jokers where giving me the run around.
Too much shady behavior to list here.

here's what I know about the ram...
I was given this dimm by a fellow wplug member but now I replaced
that slot with a 256 chip. It should work fine in any 100mhz sdram
system.

here are the conditions...
- no warranty whatsoever
- do not turn around and sell this
- I will not ship this to you. You have to meet me in person
or *gasp* pick it up at a WPLUG meeting

If no one responds within a week, I'll be forced to post this elsewhere.