[wplug-market]APC 1000 SmartUPS-Rack Mount For Sale

Ryan Brown wplug at tblive.com
Mon Apr 21 16:11:43 EDT 2003

One of my suppliers has a large surplus of APC 1000 SmartUPS Rack Mount
units. They are 2U in space.

If I buy 10 (I am already buying 5) we can receive a large discount. I can
mix and match new and used to come up with a total of 10.

Both new and used units are available. The used units were used for a few
months.

I need to make my purchase by next week so please reply ASAP if you are
interested.

Ryan

Used Pricing

$99 for 1-9 units

$79 for 10-49 units

$59 for 50-99 units

$49 for 100 + units

New Pricing

$120 for 1-9 units

$100 for 10-49 units

$72 for 50-99 units

$60 for 100 + units

*Shipping costs are additional and will probably be around $30 as they are
coming from California.