[wplug-market]Zaurus SL-5500

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 20:29:26 EST 2003

Greetings.

I have an extra Zaurus SL-5500 which I originally purchased as a gift but plans
have changed.  It's brand new, unopened, still in the box.  I originally bought
it from HSN during their sale a few weeks ago for ~$170.  While I'm very
tempted to use it for development purposes (i.e.- break it), if I can recoup my
costs I'm willing to part ways with it.  This may not be the best deal you can
find, but if you give me a reasonable offer it's all yours.

For more info on the Zaurus, see http://www.zaurus.com (or google of course).

jaaron