[wplug-internet] Spam filters

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Oct 11 19:04:49 EDT 2016

So far, I'm not seeing an appreciable effect on the daily spam volume
for the main WPLUG list - based on today's traffic, we're on track for
somewhere between 30 to 40 spam messages intercepted by Mailman
moderation holds today, which is probably close to average. But every
little bit helps!  :-)

--Pat.