[wplug-internet] Proposal to set up a ticket tracking system on the server

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Oct 11 00:33:48 EDT 2016

Sorry I have not participated in the conversation until now; I was
deeply involved in Ohio LinuxFest.

Pat, it seems like you have a very clear idea of what you're trying to
accomplish - I'd like to get a good handle on that.  What types of
issues do you want to track?  Is this just for technical stuff, or are
organizational issues included?

Who are we anticipating to submit tickets?  Who will address them?  What
notifications do we want the system to send?

I have to admit I have little experience with any ticket tracking
system, but it seems to me that figuring out answers to the types of
questions above will help select one that is most useful.  Thanks!

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger