[wplug-internet] Mailing list unsubscriptions

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Nov 1 16:44:24 EDT 2016

I just unsubscribed 71 e-mail addresses from the various mailing lists.
These are ones that generated bounce messages from the monthly reminder
e-mail that Mailman sends out.

Please note that I *only* unsubscribed addresses where the failure
message indicated the mailbox did not exist.  If the mailbox was over
quota, "unavailable," or temporarily disabled, I did nothing with those.

When December rolls around, we should get a much shorter list of
bounces.  At that time we can spend a little more effort to investigate
whether those mailboxes are ever expected to become active again.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger