[wplug-internet] Stepping down from mailing list administration and wplug-internet

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Mar 30 11:15:25 EDT 2016

Hi Dave,

I've removed you from the admin list on the main wplug list and also
from wplug-internet.  I'll go through all the lists and see where else
you might still be listed as a list recipient.  I'll e-mail you off-list
with the results of that, and to confirm which lists you would still
like to be on, and which lists you would like to be removed from.

We greatly appreciate your many years of service in helping to manage
these lists!

--Pat.