[wplug-internet] Our SSL certificate is coming due for renewal

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Thu Aug 25 01:23:42 EDT 2016

Excellent!

The only problem I see so far is that going to https://www.wplug.org lands on an Apache placeholder test page.  I think we had this problem when we first set up HTTPS, and I may even remember how to fix it...  I'll take a look at it in the morning, unless someone else gets there first.

Aside from that, I can verify that the Let's Encrypt CA is recognized by my phone, so I wouldn't think we'd have any issues with the certificate on any desktop browsers.

--Pat.

Sent from my HTC on T-Mobile 4G LTE