[wplug-internet] Our SSL certificate is coming due for renewal

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Aug 24 17:37:29 EDT 2016

Sounds good - if you're able to do that, please ping me/Vance/Joe (at
least) off-list and we can discuss where/how the private key will be
stored and stuff.....  (I mean, I know ultimately the private key will
be in the Apache config, but just as far as archival storage, like we've
done previously....)

--Pat.