[wplug-internet] Our SSL certificate is coming due for renewal

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Tue Aug 23 23:22:19 EDT 2016

Pat Barron wrote:
> Do we want to renew this?  On the one hand, we really aren't making any
> particular use of it right now. On the other hand, it's only $9.00 to
> renew....

If anyone has a desire to try out Let's Encrypt, this would be a good
opportunity to do so.  However, if someone doesn't step forward to do
that, I am largely indifferent to the need for HTTPS support.  I do
recognize that there are benefits, as when accessing the site over
insecure wireless.  It's just not a strong opinion from me either way.

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger