[wplug-internet] Created a new private key for renewed SSL certificate

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Tue Sep 1 11:21:09 EDT 2015

Mostly because I was lazy and didn't want to figure out how to ask
openssl to use the old key when I created the CSR for the renewal. ;-)
Plus I guess it's good to change the private key periodically anyway....

Since nothing is in production with the certificate anyway, nothing
really depends on the old key.  As soon as Comodo issues the new
certificate, I'll put the cert and key into the Apache config, in place
of the previous cert and key.

--Pat.