[wplug-internet] The announce list misdirected my email

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 12:28:04 EDT 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 4:02 AM, John Lewis <oflameo2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I sent an email to the announce list and it relayed the mail to the main
> list instead of the announce list.

It's supposed to work this way, as anything you send to wplug-announce gets
sent to the main list in addition to itself.  Whether this makes sense or
not to happen automatically is something that could be discussed, I
suppose, but I think it was done this way since 99 times out of 100 you
want something on wplug-announce to also be sent to the main list
subscribers as well.

- joe