[wplug-internet] Membership Database design

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 17:09:56 EST 2015

I rewrote the schema and and installed it on the MariaDB server. I
attached the schema to this email. I didn't make a user or grant
privileges to a non-root user yet because I don't know what user is
going to need to read it yet because I don't anything about the PHP
application that is going to read or write to it.

I realized that sense we are using surrogate keys it would be efficient
to find the email address via the join on renewal(contact_id) because it
would be related to exactly to one email address. The email address can
change without having a cascade update.

In either case, it is time for the PHP part now.