[wplug-internet] [#KDT-295-77649]: Re: SSL Certificate Renewal Notice:www.wplug.org

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 08:00:56 EDT 2015

I would like to get the renew for WPLUG, but I don't believe I have
access to the credit card. I can login to the account and check to see
what I can do to get the renew done because it has been approved by the
board which I am the vice-chair of, but I have to deal with this around
4 PM today, because I have to get to work.