[wplug-internet] FYI: MariaDB crashed on wplug.org last night

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 07:37:16 EDT 2015

Chuck, we are currently now using a backup service other than the random
linode system backup that occasionally happen. If we think it would
help, I can create a rsnapshot job and back WPLUG's system up with the
rest of my backups including dumping the databases.

We are running sysstat so we can troubleshoot what was happening when
the Database crashed, I just upped the logging to where I like it today.