[wplug-internet] FYI: MariaDB crashed on wplug.org last night

Joe Prostko joe.prostko at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 20:49:37 EDT 2015

I'm still investigating the root cause, but MariaDB crashed last night a
little after 3 AM.  It seems that the RAM got entirely used up, and this
was related to our set innodb_buffer_pool.  That said, something doesn't
seem exactly right to me, so I'm going to examine the logs more.  Also,
there were some things in the mariabd.log file about tables possibly being
corrupted, so likely early in the AM tomorrow morning I'll go about
repairing the tables, just in case.

- joe