[wplug-internet] monkeybot source code

Pat Barron pat at lectroid.com
Wed Jul 2 13:07:20 EDT 2014

I've made a "santized" set of reference sources from the existing
monkeybot tree, and pushed them here:

https://github.com/patbarron/monkeybot_ref

I think I pulled everything that could be considered sensitive, though
if someone looks at it and sees something that should not be there. let
me know.

The purpose of putting the code out there is to hopefully get some
interest in refactoring / reimplementing the current monkeybot features
in some more modern bot architecture like Hubot, or even, just figuring
out what the existing features even *are* - like, there are some
features like "wheel of lunch" that even now I have no idea where
they're implemented in the code - admittedly, I haven't looked very
hard, either, but you get the point...  I'm not intending for people to
try to do development against these sources or send us pull requests.
If we change our minds on that and want to do some distributed
development on the existing monkeybot, we can open up a GitHub account
in WPLUG's name to do that.

--Pat.