[wplug-internet] In coin base who holds the wallet?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 19:31:50 EST 2014

Just because Linode and the Government isn't agile isn't an excuse to be
even less agile then they are.

If you can't see the advantage of having a little support of crypto
currency and not be totally depandant on a bank like coinbase you need,
in my opinion need to get your eyes checked, because BTC is inclused in
the future of 60 percent of US based businesses and organizations
http://bitcoinexaminer.org/bitcoin-future-stategies-60-us-organizations/.

The time to plan to be ahead is when we are revamping our infrastructure
like we are now. We should plan to be ahead so we aren't playing play
catch-up. We should think forward now or we will be just like the
company I work. They are still wondering why they are losing ground
because they didn't think ahead far enough.