[wplug-internet] In coin base who holds the wallet?

John Lewis oflameo2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 17:40:43 EST 2014

Doesn't it make sense to be ahead of the game and be ready for the
inevitable?

We are much more quicker and nimble than Linode or USPS. We shouldn't
wait for them, they should be trying keep up with us.

It is also much cheaper to do BTC based monetary transfers. We are going
to want to get familiar with BTC, LTC, and Ð as soon as we can because
most of the crypto currency users in the area are GNU/Linux users. We
will want to at least know enough to have a riveting conversation with
them. If we do learn that stuff we will something else to offer Hack
Pittsburgh.

We are going to use the DBMS we have installed and that is mariadb.